Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff


"Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't you realize that you as a bride set the mood for the entire day for one of your most memorable life changing moments. Remember, all eyes are on you and everyone will be watching everything you do, from the beginning to the end of your ceremony. So if something had gotten on your nerves during your wedding day, let it go! I can promise you that it's not worth ruining your day by projecting negative energy. I have a slogan on my desk that says "Dance, Live, Sing, Love" and I would suggest you follow those words."

2 comments:

  1. I was so happy to have Mrs. Wright helping me plan my wedding. A few days before she made sure that I had everything in check and it was stress free. I was able to laugh, dance, and enjoy my wedding day. Thank you Mrs. Wright and keep doing what you were blessed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Genisha Wright. You were a joy to work with. We planned your wedding without a hitch throughout the entire planning process and it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete